HOW WE GRADE OUR GOLF BALLS
Golf ball grades are key to finding the right balls for your budget and playing needs. After golf balls have been retrieved from some of the best courses across the Australia, all balls are washed without causing damage to their original condition.
Once cleaned, the used golf balls are separated according to make, model, and condition. The condition of each golf ball determines its grade and allows us to systematically separate the good golf balls from the excellent golf balls.
RECYCLED GOLF BALLS
- Appear and feel like a new ball, these balls are as close to new as you can get and most will look like they are straight out of the box
- Will show no or very little wear
- No pen markings
- The odd corporate logo can be present
- Near New Condition - similar to a ball that has been played for a few holes
- No Cuts or Scuffs
- Some player pen markings or logos can be present
- Slight cosmetic blemishes, discoloration or loss of luster are possible on few balls
- Good Condition but may have slight scuffs, blemishes, minor discoloration and smudged print
- Higher-grade x-outs and practice models may be included
- Player pen markings or logos can be present